Only have 1 day to Dive..where would you go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SBP Studios

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We just got cert a few weeks ago so we want a good beginner dive for August 14...where in your opinion is the best place to go? SHore Dive maybe?

We would love to meet a small group of locals to dive with as well so if anyone is interested let us know. We have heard from 1 person so far who has been real helpful, thanks Kidspot!

Gene and Heather

You would get more responses if you told us which island?

Id love to tell you the back wall of the crater but it's a little more of an advanced dive. The inside would be good for you if you want a boat dive. If not, Tim is the local expert. Just wish I would have known him when I lived on Maui.

Don't think I'd taken up diving when you lived here yet :(

If you are up for a boat trip, give B&B a holler http://www.bbscuba.com and then we could do some shore diving after you got back (they are usually back to the boat ramp by 10am) Molokini is exceptional, and my favorite dives there are actually inside the crater (reefs end is my current favorite)

As for shore diving, we could plan on Blackrock and Airport beach as they are next to each other - if you pass on the boat trip it would probably be best for me to dive early in the morning.

Aloha, Tim

Excellent...thanks Tim. We plan to just do Shore Diving this trip so if going out early that morning wortks for you, lets plan on it.

Back
Top Bottom