online underwater photography course references

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whiskysurfer760

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings dive buddies and photographers,

I'm a divemaster / instructor working in the Bahamas. I've got a passion for underwater photography and want to expand on my little obtained knowledge. Can anbody recommend an underwater photography course I can take online with flexible hours?

Any recommendations or advice is greatly appreciated. Cheers to good diving and even better exposures!

Thanks,

Loren

Greetings dive buddies and photographers,

I'm a divemaster / instructor working in the Bahamas. I've got a passion for underwater photography and want to expand on my little obtained knowledge. Can anbody recommend an underwater photography course I can take online with flexible hours?

Any recommendations or advice is greatly appreciated. Cheers to good diving and even better exposures!

Thanks,

Loren

Check out Scott Gietler's very helpful free resource Underwater Photography Guide

and Bonnie Pelnar's very reasonably priced online courses
The Underwater Photographer, Underwater Digital Photography Classes: Improve your underwater photos

Hi Loren, I have taken two courses from www.theunderwaterphotogapher.com and found them to be excellent. They are reasonably priced and both Marty and Bonnie are quick to answer any questions you have as you take the course. I took the intro to digital underwater photo and the Digital Workflow & Image Manipulation for Underwater Photography courses. They were very helpful. Even today I will occasionally email Bonnie with a question and she always respnds.

Regards,

Bill

Back
Top Bottom