OMS Dry suit glove review?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Jay

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have these and try them out? I bought them as i do alot of NE wreck diving and lobstering. I thought it was a great idea for protecting the wrist seal and forearm on my drysuit.

I am waiting for them to arrive. Anyone try them?

i use those gloves and they are pretty nice, one thing i love is that you can add hot water in to the gloves between dives and that will help you alot to kep your hands warms, one negative thing i heard about it is the gloves often rip, is kind of hard to put the gloves on, so you have to pull really hard to get your hands in, mine are fine, but a friend of mine who use this gloves as well already broke a pair, in less than 25 dives.

Good luck.

Rafael:
i use those gloves and they are pretty nice, one thing i love is that you can add hot water in to the gloves between dives and that will help you alot to kep your hands warms, one negative thing i heard about it is the gloves often rip, is kind of hard to put the gloves on, so you have to pull really hard to get your hands in, mine are fine, but a friend of mine who use this gloves as well already broke a pair, in less than 25 dives.

Good luck.
Have you tried putting baby shampoo or KY on your hands and then trying to slip on the gloves? Should help some... and you'll smell pretty :)

Big Jay:
Anyone have these and try them out? I bought them as i do alot of NE wreck diving and lobstering. I thought it was a great idea for protecting the wrist seal and forearm on my drysuit.

I am waiting for them to arrive. Anyone try them?

I've had a pair over a year, no complaints. Fine to high 30's, below that I use 3 finger mitts.

I went diving two days ago, with my OMS gloves of course, sure enough, while closing the zipper i end up with the tab on my hand, (Fragil plastic), i'm a big fan of OMS, but this gloves i do not know, but again do not take me wrong, i love all my OMS gear from fins to Primari reel is all good, i just think they need to work a beat more in this gloves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom