Oly C-5050 Manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everybody! I have emailed Olympus to get a manual.

Sapphire, wow! Now I have lots of homework to do! Thanks for putting all those sites into one easy to reach place for me. I knew there were lots of sites that SBers have mentioned over time, but you did me a great favor by consolidating them.

I wish I could have gone to the class yesterday. I knew about it (Thanks Lisa!) but it seemed silly to go when I did not yet have a camera or the basic knowledge to operate it. Mo2vation is getting his 5050 any day now so we must have a 5050 pic fest when we all get a little experience.

Thanks again!

TedJ:
Maybe we could get a sticky together of all the good reference sites?
TEdJ

That's a good idea... I have read and collected so many tips and sites from reading posts from Dee, TedJ, Gilligan, JustLeesa, and so many others... it gets a little overwhelming to even manage. A "sticky" that could be updated once in a while would be great. Could we have one for the Olympus C5050, or should it be broader than that?

:biggrin:

Saffire....why don't you post that list of links in the Tips and techniques forum at the top of the page? It would be a great addition!

Dee:
Saffire....why don't you post that list of links in the Tips and techniques forum at the top of the page? It would be a great addition!

Dee,

I never thought of that -- I guess I thought that forum was for "original" tips... but I will gather all I can on the C5050 and post it there (with the exception of ScubaBoard threads).

Tips on where to find additional info, tutorials, manuals, etc. is one of those things useful to everyone and often. Be sure and be specific in the title so a search will reveal it easier.

Dee:
Tips on where to find additional info, tutorials, manuals, etc. is one of those things useful to everyone and often. Be sure and be specific in the title so a search will reveal it easier.

OK Dee, I did my best :) - it is there now...

Looks great! Thanks!!

I took my Olympus disk to Office Max and had them print the full manual. They double sided printed it, put it in a spiral binder, with vinyl front and back covers, for about $25. Now I can take it with me to Hawaii on Saturday.

10X:
Now I can take it with me to Hawaii on Saturday.
As it is rainy here and the water a bit rough, so that many boats aren't going out...you just might have lots of time to read it!!
Hoping for a weather change,
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom