Old Vintage Yoke?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update:
Yeah, scubadad I was able to manipulate it easily. I was just pulling the wrong way the first time around; thought you had to push the yolk connecting in like so many other pneumatic connections.

I honestly don't think I'm going to be doing much with it in the near future. Probably take it apart and see how it ticks, maybe sell it later.
I haven't looked too much into getting a Mk5 yoke to convert it. Are those easy to find?

I haven't looked too much into getting a Mk5 yoke to convert it. Are those easy to find?

Actually, any Scubapro yoke will fit. But the yoke retainer (yoke nut) is a problem. The Mk5 is a bit different from the rest. You might be able to find a Mk5 yoke nut from an older version Mk5 with the light yoke. You could also use the current universal yoke retainer but you need to add almost 1mm of spacer to get it to the right length to bottom out in the body. If you decide to go that route, let me know and I'll give you more details on how to make it work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom