Old usernames never die.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turnerjd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
.....we are kept somewhere in electronic limbo for a few years.

After a few years away from Scubaboard, and diving in general I am slowly getting back into things.

So "Hello once again from sunny France"

Are any of the old gang from 2001-4 still here?

Welcome back Dr. Jon ... there's still a few of us old pharts still actively postiing ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

This place is just like children...... close your eyes for a few minutes and they appear to have grown. Well, in the few years I've been away, Scubaboard appears to have changed, and grown enormously. When I looked last night there were around 1800 people logged in, or looking as guests, I can remember when you looked at the list of 30 or 40 names logged in, and you knew almost all of them!

I hope it is just as nice and friendly as it once was, and whilst is has grown, the character hasn't suffered.

Jon

Welcome back, the oldest rat on SB is still here. :)

I can remember when there was only 30 or so total of us on the board.

I was really saddened to see the threads about the legal action taken against Scubaboard, and the need for a defence fund.

I know internet forums can over-react, and get a bit close to the bone occasionally, however, I never though that scubaboard would ever reach this state. It was such a nice place originally (and seems to still be), however, how do the mods keep up with everything written here?

Jon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom