Old steels denied fills due to store "policy"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nobody wins in an argument on scubaboard.

You’re not invited to my continental breakfast Galapagos VIP class.

Your website says sdi affiliation: but their website site doesn't list your business. Is this part of your passion for operating without profit? It also doesn't list you by name for any sdi or tdi specialties. I spent the last hour searching.

You should call sdi.

Interesting, this is not the most pressing issue involving the diving industry, but, it is simple, and allows participation by many. If only there was similar participation on other issues.

It's a hobby the vast majority of us do for entertainment. This thread is certainly entertaining! If I wanted to deal with pressing issues, why o why would I be on ScubaBoad?!? :)

Edited to add: Get it? Pressing issues....... :facepalm: I'll be here all week...

I think you should look up the definition of the word slander. Nothing in the original post is untrue. E Force does refuse to fill older cylinders.

Nah, slander is verbal. Libel is published. This conversation is, arguably, published (grin).

FWIW, I have plenty of old 3AA tanks, some with ICC numbers. They pass hydro every time. I have no qualms filling them, and it's me doing the fills.

You should call sdi.

If I owed/operated a training facility, I would find it necessary that the organization that I work with advertise my business on their website. So that:
1. Students could verify my organization as legitimate.
2. Possible future students could see what certifications I have and can teach.
3. Drumming up future business for those that will be traveling and looking for instructors in an area.

Just food for thought.

Vizzini?

2u744x.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom