Old Marine Land Sunday 1/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It must be quite neat when you get to the point where you know a site that well and you can recognizes the changes and lifestyles of your finned friends.

Melvin, Angelique and I had a great dive at OML Sunday. The seas were flat calm and the wind was dtill. Light a candle still. I am pretty sure the sun came out after 6 days of seclusion just to greet us and say hello. By all accounts the day was perfect, we certainly are lucky to live here in SoCal.

For anybody who hasn't dove OML you are really missing out on an epic, yes I said EPIC dive site here in Socal. It takes a good deal of effort to get to the water but after you get there it is worth every inch of effort. It really is wonderful. Kelp, caves and holes, open reefs, big fish, nudis, lobsters, this place has it all! I even saw a 4 foot swell shark on the last dive!

Back
Top Bottom