Oktoberfest Megadive 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be lucky if I get to Ginnie by midnight tomorrow...but I like to think that after all the time I've spent at that place, I can find a good tent spot and set up the darn thing in the dark. After all, what is a tent setup, but one big [-]line[/-] tent pole drill?

Looks like we will be there later than ever. :(
Neighbor of 20 years consuming the middle of Saturday afternoon for his once in a lifetime event.
Really can't miss this one, the chance for a repeat is absolutely nil.

Anyway, better late than not at all.
We should still get there before dark settles in.
Staying in town if I can still get a room. :/

Should make it on time for the Saturday
Evening group events / festivities.

I will headed by gamble as well in the morning I may see you there, headed up from Orlando. And I too was down for the big pack from Bharat, I too didn't realize there was 5 dozen eggs. Between me and you I believe. We have enough lol

deepn0va:6097446:
Getting things ready for tomorrow, a stop at gamble's to get my drysuit and i should be at ginnie around 1... the whole "two mega packs of eggs from costco" resulted in lots of eggs. i didnt remember i was down for "2 packs of 18 is enough for one person" and the whole "we never seem to have enough" really set in....

I am bringing 2 big packs... they just came in 5 dozen per pack...

EVERYONE BETTER EAT EGGS!

We're heading down in about an hour :banana:

Should be there between 1500 hrs and 1600 hrs (depending on traffic through Atlanta)

Count me in along with BBD and another diver! Its been a few years... See you guys tomorrow morning!
Since i have chickens, i will bring eggs! j/k looks like we are covered in that department.
Any last minute requests for what to bring?
Anyone down for a slow paced cave dive? around 1 or 2 pm tmrw?

The vultures were circling this morning around the tent area. Word got out that noobs were showing up :shocked:

The vultures were circling this morning around the tent area. Word got out that noobs were showing up :shocked:

:shocked2: ..."these are not the noobs you are looking for"*waves hand* :wink:

Im coming down tomorrow morning to dive for the day and hopefully do the night dive. Wish I could camp, but the wee little ones at home keep me from staying out. I'll bring some plates, charcoal and forks unless something else is needed.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom