Oktoberfest Megadive 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At this time last year, all I wore was a 3mm Fullsuit...but I'm very cold tolerant...I've seen everything from swim trunks and a rash guard to drysuits at Ginnie. The water is 72 F year round. But the air temp can change. It sucks getting out of the water when the air temp is 35 F and there's breeze...lol! This year, I'll either be in my drysuit or my 3mm. Hope this helps.
Clear as mud... I'll be in a 2mm shorty. :wink:

IF anyone doesn't mind if an old person joins in on the caving on Friday ... ?
Gee , 9 days and counting.
I'll try to scoot over there sometime Friday Morning.

Tanx!
Beano

I am wearing my usual: t-shirt and swimsuit. See you there Jean-O

Well, I still have no idea which wet suit to bring, but I know I'd better bring good beer and rum! :)

lol

I'll be there Saturday before lunch. I suppose I'm the only one who doesn't have to be at work until Tuesday?

Dan

I should be up around lunch time on friday. Any cave trained folks looking to get a dive in Friday afternoon, or should i reserve that afternoon for drinking?

Oh, and I will also be bringing some bacon flavored coffee syrup to the party.

Yeah...it's looking like there's gonna be some serious cave diving both days.

I'll be hanging around on Friday from lunch-time on.
IF anyone wants to do some , er , uh ... (rock skulking)
Let me know.

I have to keep my image down , er up I mean ... (EEK)

Beano

P.S. Don't do dem scooter thingies...Anything else is fine.
Read a few posts back that someone was looking for some cavin on Friday so ... :D:D

I'm just Intro w/ Doubles, but if you don't mind diving within the limitations of an Intro, you've got yourself at least 1 buddy! 4 more days till cave diving and 7 till I'm at MEGADIVE!!!! Ahhhh!!!!

My g/f and I will be there with another co-worker. Not sure what we will be bringing yet? Maybe some beer and kielbasa... :) can't wait!

Add my name to the list please :D. Planning on bringing banana pudding, peach cobbler, Conecuh sausages, and paper plates if that's okay. Can't wait to see my Cozumel friends and meet new friends. Not sure if Denise will make it or not, so I might be without a dive buddy on this trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom