Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are on 19 north of 50 and should be there around lunchtime too. We have the Doyle's tent with us to set up as they will be arriving tonight. I don't think we can fit anything else in the truck but if you forgot anything let us know and we can stop. See ya all soon!

FAST BREAKING NEWS FOR ALL MEGADIVERS!

When checking in tell the Ginnie Springs folks you are with Scubaboard to get a 10% discount on everything. Please do not check in then go back after the fact for the discount.

Special thanks to cardzard for arranging this for us.

Netdoc & I will see you all in an hour.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm gonna miss you guys this weekend. Everybody have loads of fun, and write a good trip report WITH PICS!!!!... Remember, no pics, no proof.

We had a great time at Ginnie! First time there, were only there Friday and didn't get to meet too many of you, but will definitely be back for the next one.

The Galaxy Dive was the COOLEST thing I've ever experienced underwater... Thanks guys it was a GREAT event, wish I had been there for the full event.
On another note, where will the pictures be posted? I'm dying to show people who missed it what it was like...
-Tim

I can HONESTLY say that this was the biggest, most bodacious, and BEST MegaDive yet! So many old friends, and I got to make so many new friends.

Several of you made sure that I got to dive on Saturday, and helped out by getting me outfitted with gear. Thank you, thank you.

We can't wait till the April event comes around, we are already making plans.

WOW. That was a fast weekend! Time flies, I must been having [-]Rum[/-] Fun! Thanks everybody who showed up and continue to make this event the spectacular event it is. We are already looking forward to the spring event. Will get some pics up soon. Nothing too bad.. cept his college kid and moonie. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom