Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm new to diving and new to this forum. A couple of long-time members told me that the megadives are a real blast and a great way to meet fellow divers. I hope to join you at Ginnie for Oktoberfest.

Anita

Anita, I can tell you as a seasoned MegaDive veteran, these events are THE way to meet new dive buddies and have more fun than is legal, all at the same time. My whole family looks forward to the get togethers every spring and fall.

I'm new to diving and new to this forum. A couple of long-time members told me that the megadives are a real blast and a great way to meet fellow divers. I hope to join you at Ginnie for Oktoberfest.

Anita

Well we are glad to have you join us. Just follow along the thread and if you have any questions, just ask. :D

Anita, I can tell you as a seasoned MegaDive veteran, these events are THE way to meet new dive buddies and have more fun than is legal, all at the same time. My whole family looks forward to the get togethers every spring and fall.
Well I'm glad to see you've found the thread. Can't wait to see you and the gang!:)

Dang! Da Fool found us...
:mooner:
:)heart: ya man!)

Welcome. Like Roxanne already mentioned, all are welcome to this family event. The non divers hang out while we get to play. :D
All noobs to the Megadive need to bring rum. :wink:
As the time gets closer, there will be a food list for community feasts.

October will be here before we know.
What do you need Chad and I to do?
Jenny - I will have MUR (Malibu) rather large bottle
Roxanne - Tortillas, eggs, Chirizo for omlettes, juice, chcken, hotdogs, box of forks (I noticed we ran out of forks but had plenty of spoons and knives)
Anita and Karen - this will be my 2nd and I cant wait. Such a fun time with a great group of people.
Tao - Susan and the boys coming? Look forward to seeing you again. Be safe driving down.
Jean - Cant wait to see you dancing around the fire.

You want something to do?? Are you OFFERING TO ORGANIZE?? COOK??? :D
Excellent! You're elected!!! How about taking over Saturday afternoon cooking and all preperations? Thanks man, you rock!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom