Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mania... I have a friend who has a friend who can get pics from the photo gallery. :D Are you coming this year?

it was YOU? I should have predicted that!!!!
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I wish I could come, but unless I win in the Lotto not this year unfortunately. I miss all my SBfriends, and those from Florida the most :D

And Megadive is something absolutly incredible. Those of you who never participated don't wait. You must go!!!

I will cry:(

it was YOU? (
Why not? I get blamed for everything else!

Mania, my friend, you will be missed...and I had nothing to do with the picture...

Bring your friends! Can you get the UCF Dive team to come and join us? We promise to let them sit at the adult's table this time. :D

Mania, my friend, you will be missed...and I had nothing to do with the picture...

I wonder why do I have problems with believing you :p
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Why not? I get blamed for everything else!
So you should have got used to it....
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Bring your friends! Can you get the UCF Dive team to come and join us? We promise to let them sit at the adult's table this time. :D
World is coming to an end :D
And on top of it I heard JJ is not any longer sleeping on the table.

I wonder why do I have problems with believing you :p
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

:angel:

They know I expect them to show up :D

Actually I brought a tent last year, but offered to let a friend use the other half I wasn't using, and he passed out pretty early so I let him have his space. I don't trust others who pass out near me, never want to wake up to find out they got confused about the location of a tree in the middle of the night... haha, so I slept on a table again...

But that trend is ending! Maybe this year I will bring a smaller tent! There is absolutely no chance I'll need to share it with a girlfriend, so I can plan on a one person tent. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom