Okay, I'll bite. What's the Kool-Aid for?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ka.gif

DIR means Do It Right, which by it's very name implies that if you don't "Do It Right" then you "Do It Wrong"....

If that's how you want to see it. Personally, I infer that if you don't Do It Right, you Do It Left.

If that's how you want to see it. Personally, I infer that if you don't Do It Right, you Do It Left.
Or at least that's what I was told to make sure I did when I got my scooter ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It really is a macabre phrase. Maybe we should use a different term. I always liked "going over to the Dark side"

It really is a macabre phrase. Maybe we should use a different term. I always liked "going over to the Dark side"

... only if "the Dark side" is cherry flavored....

The only time I got in trouble with Kool-Aid while diving was on a science cruise. We were using it to show how sponges siphon water in and through while filter feeding, which we filmed. The team leaders slapped our hands for that one, citing the regulation (justified) "no foreign materials may be introduced into the environment". After all we WERE in a National Marine Sanctuary, so I totally understand.

Just like "Dive Rite" dive gear means all the other stuff is "Dive Wrong"?

:rofl3:

Actually, Dive Rite dive gear would have to be for the liturgical style of divers, those who religiously practice certain rituals before or during diving. :blessing:

Actually, Dive Rite dive gear would have to be for the liturgical style of divers, those who religiously practice certain rituals before or during diving. :blessing:

LOL. They can buy all their candles and whatnot at the religion superstore: Rite Aid.

So is there a "dive rite of passage"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom