Okay, I'll bite. What's the Kool-Aid for?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So is there a "dive rite of passage"?

I recall something here on Scubaboard about diving naked on a certain numbered dive, but I'm not sure I could get into that idea. Between the sunburn risk and tempting hungry fish with dangling body parts, I think keeping my body covered is probably a better idea.

Folks who've seen my pasty-white legs tend to agree. I'm not cut out for being a nudist.

(just don't drink any when offered some----you'll be sor----ry)

This thread makes me laugh considering the addition to my signature just a little while ago.

That is what made it so difficult to search this forum. Anything you posted showed up. And even though I fully believe that anything you have written should be read, it was getting a little frustrating.
:wink:

That is what made it so difficult to search this forum. Anything you posted showed up. And even though I fully believe that anything you have written should be read, it was getting a little frustrating.
:wink:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I'm sorry my signature hurt your searches, but that is hilarious!

Lol DIR.......The GE$TAPO of diving! I wonder if they have a secret hand shake too!

Lol DIR.......The GE$TAPO of diving! I wonder if they have a secret hand shake too!

They do---but it involves strange body parts-----

Last edited:

Yes...and you will never know it.

Attachments

• REMEMBER JONESTOWN small.jpg
    REMEMBER JONESTOWN small.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
Don't be giving away our good father, George Irvine's, plan to make his followers do a deep dive utilizing methox.

Yes...and you will never know it.

LOL I can never remember hand shakes anyways......shucks all I know is I put this weried thing in ma mouth and breath Oxygen under the water. Its real purtty down there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom