OK y'all.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAKristey

Reaction score
I manage to get myself out towards DFW quite a bit...Post in advance when everyone's doing a dive somewhere and I'd just LOVE to go join all ya'll!!!! OK....I'm a spoiled brat who works for an airline, and can fly into a few Texas cities. (And nope, don't work for American or Continental or Southwest....) I'd just LOVE to see what's in the water at my ol' swimming grounds. (Y'all just have to be willing to put up with a newbie diver!!!!) I hear tales of Lake Travis being purdy nice, and well, Austin's such a great place to have to hang your hat for an extra night....

Look forward to meeting y'all!

Kristey
(The born Hawaiian (haole), who's a Texan at heart and lives in Phoenix!):bandito:

Oh yeah......HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!! (sorry Aggie folks!)

There's a whole fleet of us diving - esp. Lake Travis on the weekend! - - - So, If you've got 36 hours, or whatever - let us know and it's good odds somebody can be "convinced" to go out there with you!

BUT - you've got me curious - Not American, Continental, or Southwest?? For a while I was wondering how you managed to get to TX - then I remembered those lone gates near the end of the concourse - Delta? - United? - ???

Welcome to the Board!

Someone is diving Clear Springs, Athens or Travis every weekend. I almost got talked into it this weekend, but my sinuses and right ear convinced me otherwise. We would all be happy to have ya join us, we're right friendly 'round these parts. Heck I'd even let ya buy me a beer. Be sure to give us a hollar next time your a commin and we will se what we can throw together.

TwoBit

Thanks for the warm Texas greetings! As for which airline...Hmmmm.....America West would be the one. (Right smack dab in the middle of all the Continental gates there at DFW.) Next time I make it out, I'd love to go diving and hit a Rangers game. (Usually stay down in good ol Grand Prairie, so it's nice and close to the stadium. WOOHOO!)

Kristey

Howdy Kristey!

I'm also one of those folks who is hitting one of local "mudholes" nearly every weekend.

I also know the airport pretty good (and am not that far from it) so if you need a lift, I'd be happy to oblige.

And I hold nothing against folks who graduated from t.u. :tease:

Let us know you're schedule and we'll make sure you get wet! And going to see the Texas Strangers also sounds like fun.

--Mike (Aggie '88)

Back
Top Bottom