OK....TSD.....Who is going Diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Swampers let's here from you. :11:

Who is going diving this weekend, sunshine, lakes full, water's pretty clear (depends on where your going)?

Roll Call:

Shawn O. - San Marcos Springs Saturday - land lubber Sunday Mothers Day

Next.......................................................................................:)

WAAAAAAAAH!
Not me! My son graduates from college on Saturday, and I'm co-host for a huge Mother's Day bash for the whole clan on Sunday.

I NEED TO GET WET!
:bncry:

Not sure that I can make it out there this weekend as we are doing final testing on a tool that we are shipping to Japan next week. It will all depend on how things go this evening, if I can finish up the testing tonight then I am going to try to make it out to Windy point and meet up with some swampers. My boss is freaked out that I was here until 11pm last night and back at 8 this morning with plans to stay until I finish. Like Guba, I really need to get wet. Especially since I will miss all of June while I train our customers in Japan.

You're not talking to me, right? You already know I'm diving this weekend...and next...and the one after that. :D I'm probably going to hang out at WP Sunday with Lisa Marie, Nathan, Chris, Melissa and anyone else who shows up. If I can I'm going to join them for a night dive Saturday, but the chances are pretty slim for that one.

I'm stuck in Shiner for my Dad's wedding. I will have a beer for all of you though. ...Shawn, you owe me one for skipping out on last Sunday so I guess we can call this even?!?

I'm stuck in Shiner for my Dad's wedding. I will have a beer for all of you though. ...Shawn, you owe me one for skipping out on last Sunday so I guess we can call this even?!?

No way!!! He still owes you. :D

No way!!! He still owes you. :D

You know, you're right. He does still owe me. And the way I see it, there were 7 others on the boat (8 including Robert) that he owes too. You guys should definitley collect on that.

I am diving, to recover an achor....Not mine, I have you all for that. This is for someone who borrowed a buddies boat and lost the anchor in Devils Cove. I will be out on Sunday if you are interested in flagging me down for a Windy Point pickup and dive at Scuba Park or Starnes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom