OK....TSD.....Who is going Diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know, you're right. He does still owe me. And the way I see it, there were 7 others on the boat (8 including Robert) that he owes too. You guys should definitley collect on that.

Next time soon when we are camping at Windy Point and diving I will make it up to you'all.

:rofl3: maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're not talking to me, right? You already know I'm diving this weekend...and next...and the one after that. :D I'm probably going to hang out at WP Sunday with Lisa Marie, Nathan, Chris, Melissa and anyone else who shows up. If I can I'm going to join them for a night dive Saturday, but the chances are pretty slim for that one.

Yay the weekends finally here, all weekend I will be within spitting distence of diving. Im so excited and the best part is NO allergies right now

I'll be out at WP with the gang all day an dinto the night on Saturday ...

The $64K question - water temp says dry, air temp says wet .... what's a Swamper to do?

The $64K question - water temp says dry, air temp says wet .... what's a Swamper to do?

Water temp is warming up alot... and with it going to be in the 80s or more Id say wet, you heard it here first. Now you to could purchase the "Everything I learned about diving I learned from a newb" tee shirt...:rofl3:

Friday... just got in from diving today.

Hi Bill,

Depends on your dive plan. Deep is still chilly. I stayed above 80 and did my last dive of 3 two weeks ago with a 3 mil and thought I was a fish again. No chill, no problem for me.
Just free to cruise the rock wall off Windy Point.

Shawn O.

Water temp is warming up alot... and with it going to be in the 80s or more Id say wet, you heard it here first. Now you to could purchase the "Everything I learned about diving I learned from a newb" tee shirt...:rofl3:

Hi Bill,

Depends on your dive plan. Deep is still chilly. I stayed above 80 and did my last dive of 3 two weeks ago with a 3 mil and thought I was a fish again. No chill, no problem for me.
Just free to cruise the rock wall off Windy Point.

Shawn O.

OK - I'm going semi dry - Bare Trilam zipped halfway ... always wanted to try it :D

I'll be in Key West (Dry Tortugas) diving this weekend, and next...and next...and next

Back
Top Bottom