OK Scuba Diving Fanatics... Say that

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Wanderer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK Scuba Diving Fanatics.....

Say that its YOUR birthday. :dazzler1: YOUR day to celebrate YOUR life and do anything that YOU want to do. Its YOUR day afterall, and YOU get YOUR wish!

So YOU tell YOUR spouse, significant other, best friend, dive buddy, children, etc., Here's what I want to do today."

Do YOU do YOUR favorite dive? Where?

Or something else?

Remember.... its YOUR day! What do YOU want to do? :06:

Uh...is there a whine in there somewhere? This sounds like it should go in the Basics forum.

What can I say? For my last birthday, my girlfriend gave me an aluminum 80, planned a birthday picnic for me at a local dive site for me and my dive buddies, and arranged for my buddies to go diving with me! Trick is, you've got to date another diver! :07:

AtomicWalrus:
Trick is, you've got to date another diver! :07:

That's definitely a big advantage!

For my birthday this year my boyf and I were in the Red Sea having an absolutley amazing time. First time I've ever spent my birthday getting a tan and diving in a wetsuit :wink:

For his birthday last year I organised a trip away for twelve of us where we did a days diving on the first day and as a surprise they all got to try the old style hard hat diving on the second day in the harbour. That was a major success once they managed to get into the water with over 90lbs of weight on:)

My only whine about dating another diver is that as an instructor he is in demand and the weekends are very often spent at the local inland site with students, instead of doing our own diving. Still my way round that was to commandeer his best diving buddy as my own :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom