OK...I have to ask..what is this "friend" thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also thought it was a little weird when I got friend requests from people I've never communicated with, but I just accepted them, because I figured what was the harm. I have no idea what the purpose is to have one of these so called "friends". Maybe I should ask my 14 yr. old son.

Yes, there was certification in 74.

and I was very young. It was NAUI navy seals giving me a bad time at the YMCA.

yanking my gear, I swear. They made me cry every day and I had my dad yelling at me too.:( (all he cared about was dragging us to the Caymans for Christmas) The 107 ft dive was not optional for my seven year old brother. I am emotionally damaged, now you all understand.

and nobody gave me a t shirt. And I got to the Y early one night and there were nekid men in the pool. The whole thing was one big trauma.

I was still 8yrs in the future than Catherine . . .

amazing aint it?

I can't believe it myself. Like I said, you'd think I'd get more respect.

I also visited SW's and Piikii's pages for that stalker affect :D

I think if this feature stays, there should be a quick-note possibility after the visitor's name. That way one can put down an excuse for the visit right there next to the name. Like: "stalking", "accident", "read your post and it sucked so bad I had to check who the heck you are", "I fancy you", "I felt bad for you because I didn't think nobody had visited your page yet" etc...
This way one can try to not own up to the visit if feeling like being tracked at least...

P.S. You are the first red visitor, so now you really stand out, stalker...

Why won't you be my friend Piikki?

I read post and check out profiles more than I post. I never considered myself a stalker till now.

Besides......... Im not a crazy stalker.. the Dr. said so and gave me papers to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom