Ok, enough of this crap!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philmottrek99and02:
Mat,
Sounds like you are whining just a bit there! I think I need to bring you a bigger boat for Christmas and something nice to pull her with. Let me get on the phone to the big guy up north. Have a Merry Christmas and I'll buy your lunch next time we go diving.
Howard

Not too big, otherwise I can't get to these little springs! :)

Ok, New plan:

MLK weekend, Jan 14,15,16. Prefer Gulf Shores or Pensacola offshore. Will also do nearshore piers/jetties pending dredging operations, and even freshwater springs. Anybody got anything planned?

mike_s:
You back in New Orleans full time now?

More or less. My job has me travelling quite a bit (Brownsville 1/2-6), blech! Wife will be in Dallas a few more weeks. Right now, I have no plans for that particular weekend.:D

Had a bit more surf that I'd like over the past 2 days, not sure what its done to beach visibility, but I'm thinking of diving the Navarre Beach Pier sometime this week. Might be another option.

They are dredging in Destin and AL Point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom