Oil hemorrhaging stopped?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow I wish I had sold my WAMU stock before they went belly-up taking my $15K with them.....not everyone is willing to lose their money to a company that is in trouble. I won't do it again.

Haha no big deal AD. Just wish more people would pull their heads out of their arses. Like you said, if anything we should be supporting them. Plus just think of how many small business owners would go under if everybody started boycotting BP. They just buy their gas from BP. I really hope stakanak comes back to read this thread and changes his ways. Seems like a lot of people now days have lost the ability to think for them selves.
I'm still buying my gas from BP. It's cheaper here than most stations. I pay $2.37-$2.42 a gallon. I know most of the employees who work there and I'd hate to see them lose their jobs. I don't think the 22 yr. old single mother, the 57 yr. old grandmother, or the others that work there had anything to do with the unintentional explosion that took place or the resulting spill. :idk:

For the past 70 or so days, people have been reporting that the place reeks of oil. Everything in the news is about how the Gulf has gone from water to chocolate syrup and how it will never be the same again. We have to cut Gulf Coasters a bit of a break- THEY'RE the victims here, not BP. (I say that as a shareholder).

I think that once things go back to normal, people will change their minds about a lot of things.

I just flew into New Orleans last night and made the drive over to Gulf Shores, AL. I woke up this morning walked out on the balcony looked out at the beach and the gulf and it looks great. the water is beautiful, no oil or tar balls on the beach, no smell of oil. The only thing that is out of the normal is the lack of visitors although the locals have said that business has picked up this week. Although the red flags are flying. I brought all my dive gear with me so im going to try to hit up some of the local shore dives tomorrow or tuesday and head over to Pensacola and maybe Destin this week ill post some reports after the dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom