Ohhh check out my big megs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:laughing: So Ann, when ya wanna go for round two? I need some new teeth myself

Yes, nice ahh,,,...SET. Those are impressive and I'll bet fun to play with.

Humh, some people are just *******s I guess.
Ann, ya know we love ya! Dont let some stupid remarks from some goody two-shoes clown get you down.
Chris

I have not been on here for awhile! Gosh I did not know that all this was going on.

I love you guys for defending me! Anyone that knows me knows how much I love to hunt treasures! Anyone that knows me also knows I usually wear a big meg around my neck. I am pretty excited about fossils. I take them to the schools and show the kids. I teach Cub Scouts about them. And guess what I never get any comments about my body parts! Geeesh! Get a life!

For the rude dude I feel sorry for you....you should go fishing and let loose a little.

Vicky - you are awesome chicky! TTYL

dive4funOften:
Anyone that knows me also knows I usually wear a big meg around my neck.

I didn't notice before so I had to go back and look but couldn't find a necklace. Hold on, let me check again. Nope. No necklace. Thanks...............again. :D (I crack myself up!)

Joe

Cool Megs. Nice find. I can remember fossil hunting in middle GA at the kaolin strip mines for shark teeth when I was a lil fellow. Wish I did not have to consider driving so far to south to find fossils in the ocean. Anyone got any sites closer to the Mobile, Gulf Shores or Destin areas where Megs may be found?

ahh dont worry about him he just jealous he has not found any teeth like that yet
lol i wish i had biggest tooth i found so far was 1 3/4 inches long
but ive only been fossil hunting once

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom