Ohana Night Dive on August 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Tiger/Pipe....if we get there early enough we might be able to do the YO - but the conditons would have to be good.

Ummm, Im leaving in a couple of days, did you not check my schedule?

trucker girl:
I won't be there :)

Wildcard- you aren't heading to beautiful, exotic Ohio are you?
Not right now. Going home, home #1 to the awsome waters of Alaska, Dry suit showed up today, as did my doubles bands and my BP/W bags.... Xmas in ...Whatever month this is:D

you should not be taking off again. You live HERE, didn't anybody tell you yet?

25th, that's the night JB gets home...we will be at the Mandarin....thinking of the ohana, of course.

News to me that you're going again...I'll plan another one when you get back :D

yeah right Cahterine, like you will be thinking of us when your sweetie comes home after being gone for so many months....Well, the thought was nice :D

TG, we'll plan a night dive when you come in Sept :wink:

justleesa:
TG, we'll plan a night dive when you come in Sept :wink:

Definitely! If it needs to be a Friday, I should be there Sept 16th and Sept 22nd. I'm buying my tickets on Wednesday come Hell or high water (I'm kind of hoping for the high water thing...).

I'm hoping my gear makes it through all the transfers, though. We'll see. Have fun on your night dive.

catherine96821:
25th, that's the night JB gets home...we will be at the Mandarin....thinking of the ohana, of course.

Of course you'll be thinking of us! :D

Sorry, can't make it. My kid's back in school again. And I can predict we'll probably be having a . . . *discusssion* about getting homework done.

Sigh . . . summer vacations are so nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom