Closed Oh the irony 🤦‍♂️G250 Graphite wanted

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why un-ACDd?
TBH mostly because I like to play, but initially due to my apprehension about it sealing shut. I changed my Titan to ACD, again mostly because I like to play, but must say now I've seen it in action, know how it works and now that AL put a ridge on shutter valve, effectively making it impossible to shut off air even if it fails, I really like it. I did order a new ridged shutter valve for the Legend and will likely convert it back to ACD🫠

For some reason, seeing your set makes me really crave an aqualung 1st for my travel set. Maybe something Mikron like, but with the sealed diaphragm cap and ACD. I've never owned an aqualung.

Shutter valve:

New:
IMG_3343.jpeg

Old:
IMG_3342.jpeg

For some reason, seeing your set makes me really crave an aqualung 1st for my travel set. Maybe something Mikron like, but with the sealed diaphragm cap and ACD. I've never owned an aqualung.

This:

IMG_3344.png

But the only way to get one is if I make it as I did with this one as they are NLA.

Aqualung has so many regs with different names and the same interchangeable parts, I like the idea of putting together my own custom unique reg.

Yes, that's what I like about them too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom