Official Vortoberfest Offshore Dives 10/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since it is going to be our boat, let's discuss possible locations for the dives. There are a couple of new wrecks in the area to include the "Red Dawn"?, or Red something, which is a real nice new tug, but not a lot of life from what I have heard....Yet. I'd like to see the Black Bart, or some natural bottom would be nice. Other suggestions?

If we go to the Black Bart I will absolutely go postal !!!!!

One of the reasons we charter is so that we won't get hauled to the Bart and bridge span 14. That's where all the cattle boats always go.

the K-an't Do The Bart AGAIN!!!!!

Since it is going to be our boat, let's discuss possible locations for the dives. There are a couple of new wrecks in the area to include the "Red Dawn"?, or Red something, which is a real nice new tug, but not a lot of life from what I have heard....Yet. I'd like to see the Black Bart, or some natural bottom would be nice. Other suggestions?

I will go where ever the boat goes.

Hey, Shark Woman,

Any possibility of adding 2 more divers, or are we at the max?

the K

Definitely!

Just add their names to the list! Again, the boat can hold 20. I will give them a call and get them set up!

Carolyn:shark2:

Ok y'all, I just got off the phone with Dive Locker. We have the boat to ourselves and the price per diver for OFFSHORE will be $80.50. Now, we are at the mercy of the conditions. If it is really bad out there we will stick closer to shore. We can discuss where we want to dive Friday night. That way we will see what our options are!

Just a few more days!

I wish...just don't have the time and didn't take Monday off. :(

1. LIVES4SHARKS
    [*]KRAK
    [*]Yellow Angel Fish
    [*]jhayes75
    [*]k_girl (Karen)
    [*]alohagal (Mary)
    [*]MRXRAY
    [*]M. McEachern
    [*]moondog75
    [*]500PSI
    [*]TEXAS TORPEDO 1
    [*]TEXAS TORPEDO 2
    [*]TEXAS TORPEDO 3
    [*]Hetland

Do I need to call the shop, or will it be handled on your end Ms. Shark????

Back
Top Bottom