Official Vortoberfest Offshore Dives 10/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WELCOME ABOARD TEXAS-T!

LIVES4SHARKS
KRAK

Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75
k_girl (Karen)
alohagal (Mary)
MRXRAY
M. McEachern
moondog75
500PSI
TEXAS TORPEDO X2

I will call the dive shop tomorrow to confirm 12 divers!

Carolyn:shark2:

It looks like I have a dive buddy / friend that is now coming to the fest from Orlando. I mentioned it and she said that she would definitely like to go also. I think she goes by squirt girl (lol) on SB.
If there is room, please add her too.

Thanks,
David

LOL! I just got off the phone with Dive Locker and confirmed 13 but again, I can keep adding. At this point, the boat is ours and can hold 20, but it is more comfortable with a max of 15!

Just a reminder, this will be offshore with depths of about 100'. It would be considered and AOW dive and many if not all will be on Nitrox. I just wanted to be sure everyone who goes on this trip is qualified and COMFORTABLE to dive these depths. :D Please call the shop if you need tanks and/or nitrox. That way they will be loaded on the boat prior to our arrival.

LIVES4SHARKS
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75
k_girl (Karen)
alohagal (Mary)
MRXRAY
M. McEachern
moondog75
500PSI
TEXAS TORPEDO X3

This is going to be an awesome dive weekend y'all!

LOL! I just got off the phone with Dive Locker and confirmed 12, but again, I can keep adding. At this point, the boat is ours and can hold 15 divers!

Just a reminder, this will be offshore with depths of about 100'. It would be considered and AOW dive and many if not all will be on Nitrox. I just wanted to be sure everyone who goes on this trip is qualified and COMFORTABLE to dive these depths. :D Please call the shop if you need tanks and/or nitrox. That way they will be loaded on the boat prior to our arrival.

LIVES4SHARKS
KRAK
Yellow Angel Fish
jhayes75
k_girl (Karen)
alohagal (Mary)
MRXRAY
M. McEachern
moondog75
500PSI
TEXAS TORPEDO X3

This is going to be an awesome dive weekend y'all!

I have been playing this in my head over and over and I thought that many of you would be using Nitrox. I have not found the time to get my nitrox certification yet and would hate to have my buddy turn a dive due to my early no deco limits. The depth doesn't bother me but bottom time does. I might sit this one out and tag along with hetland with some shore dives.

Well lets get a head count of non-nitrox divers. We can all make this work, but I do want us to be diving safe also. Basically, since there are so many of us divers, Air divers would be the first in on the first dive and last in on the 2nd dive. But you will be limited in depth on the 2nd dive. We may be able to coordinate a deep dive on the first and go to a shallower wreck on the 2nd. Nothing is set in stone and I want everyone to enjoy the great diving off PC. :)

Have y'all looked at tides for shore diving? Last I had heard (its been a bit) the tides weren't in your favor. But again, just let me know by next week so I can give the shop an accurate head count. At this point, the boat is ours!

I have been playing this in my head over and over and I thought that many of you would be using Nitrox. I have not found the time to get my nitrox certification yet and would hate to have my buddy turn a dive due to my early no deco limits. The depth doesn't bother me but bottom time does. I might sit this one out and tag along with hetland with some shore dives.

Being a nitrox specialty intructor, I would gladly give you an introductory nitrox PADI "Adventure Dive".

the K

Buy the PADI Nitrox crew pack and we may just be able to get you certified.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom