Off Topic Jabber and Bull Session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang, you boys are predictable. 12 out of 12 said the same thing. Luckily most of ya'll have seen me in person, otherwise I'd be a very lonely soul. And remember, santa may not be gorgeous. But he sure brings the goodies!

If you had shown up tuesday night, you would have seen the prefered santa suit.:eyebrow:

If you had shown up tuesday night, you would have seen the prefered santa suit.:eyebrow:

Well, if a lil someone didnt get me so drunk the night before... I wouldnt have had a 24 hour hangover! :no:

WAH,WAH. Wuss

So, anyone sing karaoke? If so, we should all meet up at Ernies karaoke bar on Scottsdale and Shea. It's my favorite place.

Whats your favorite song to sing?

I have to be very drunk to sing karoke. I don't get that drunk often anymore.
But when I have I'm told I do a fair rendition of Joe Cocker or ZZ top.

Wow, you've got your hands full! I love Katie. Looks just like my weimy. :D

Yep, the kids keep me busy. Is your weimy a little manic, too? Katie has actually calmed down quite a bit, but she still has her moments.

Dang, you boys are predictable. 12 out of 12 said the same thing. Luckily most of ya'll have seen me in person, otherwise I'd be a very lonely soul.

Actually, I was wondering if 2 people would be able to fit in your santa suit... :crafty:

I have to be very drunk to sing karoke. I don't get that drunk often anymore.
But when I have I'm told I do a fair rendition of Joe Cocker or ZZ top.

Who is Joe Cocker and ZZ Top?

I sing Like a Virgin, I touch myself and Girls Just Wanna have fun! But I'm usually REALLY drunk!

Yep, the kids keep me busy. Is your weimy a little manic, too? Katie has actually calmed down quite a bit, but she still has her moments.

Gracen has grand mal seizures, so the poor little girl is usually pretty drugged up. But when I take her off the meds, she is the most chill pup in the world. She just stands next to my side anywhere we go, and doesnt really seem too excited to see other people or dogs. Shes unamused.

Hmm I can understand not knowing Joe Cocker he is well known for renditions of other artist songs. (Beatles -With a Little help from my friends, C.W. Thompson - The Letter)

But ZZ Top come on! Sharp Dressed man, Cheap Sunglasses, She's got legs
Just to name a few of many well known songs over a long career.

I sing Like a Virgin, I touch myself and Girls Just Wanna have fun! But I'm usually REALLY drunk!

Do you know how hard it is to not comment on this? :blessing:

Back
Top Bottom