Of Interest: Aqualung Product Recalls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe this will help...

IMG_0928.jpg

And I'll take you up on that beer offer. :cheers:

Next time pull the hat a little lower.....

Now I remember! I have met you in Debra's shop. It's been a while though.
Interesting, it looks like that photo was taken in Debra's shop.

How did you get your recall notice so quick? I just received mine in the regular mail yesterday. Anyway, anyone in the Austin area that has or thinks they may have a recalled unit can take it to Oak Hill Scuba or Tom's Dive and Swim. We'll get you fixed up as quickly as we can. If you are outside the Austin area and do not like your Aqualung / Apex dealer, PM me for shipping directions.

I somehow ended up on the Aqualung email list. I don't really remember how I got signed up; but I did. Most of the time, Aqualung sends me crap trying to get me to buy the latest techo-whiz-underwater-computer-integrated-kalman-filter-enabled-large-dynamic-response-regulator; but sometimes I get useful emails announcing product recalls. Go figure.

Now I remember! I have met you in Debra's shop. It's been a while though.
Interesting, it looks like that photo was taken in Debra's shop.

That's because it was.

It actually makes sense.... Leisure Pro seems to get AL product before it's authorized dealers do, so since they are AL's biggeest 'dealer', they'd definately know !

I find this to be a very interesting statement. Pardon me. I must go ponder this for a while.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom