Octopus eats Shark!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have some pretty cool stuff in that blog!

Where does the fascination with sharks (well, it seems more like the combination of marine life and bodily injury :wink:) come from?

Hey, Mark, what is it with all this made-up hoo-hah you keep posting about on this other-dimension blogosphere you link to?? :06:

You trying to create an anti-diving atmosphere on ScubaBoard?? :11:

sharks scare me, but they fascinate me at the same time. actually, all things water-life related... we are always drawn to what scares us the most, right?

Maybe you are.. I try to avoid things that scare the heck outta me :wink:

I'll clue you one thing,

I sure won't be swimming in any indoor aquariums with a giant Octopus any time soon :11:

Lil' Irish Temper:
I'll clue you one thing,

I sure won't be swimming in any indoor aquariums with a giant Octopus any time soon :11:
I swim in a big outdoor aquarium (Puget Sound) with sharks and giant octopus all the time ... logged well over 1,000 dives there, in fact. So far not a single one of them has attacked me ... :crafty:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

markrob:
sharks scare me, but they fascinate me at the same time. actually, all things water-life related... we are always drawn to what scares us the most, right?

No.

the K

NWGratefulDiver:
So far not a single one of them has attacked me ... :crafty:

that you know OF

it is possible you have developed amnesia to deal with the trauma

:14:

Back
Top Bottom