October Not-Quite-So-MegaDive 2006 Oct. 27-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just saw this thread. I had thought the October dive wouldn't be happening without Ken! now I have to figure out if I can get my scuba stuff down there. We are definitely hitting the area, the whole family (including my 6 week old son, Connor! :jump3: ) Connor also explains why I haven't been on the board much lately! Sylvia can hang out with all the family while I sneak over for a while, maybe just for the cleanup dive day. maybe she can even come to the entrance and show him off! I still have to read through and confirm that the cleanup is still on... 37 pages is a lot to read!! :D

Heya Corey.

I was just thinking about you today, I was about to look through some of the old MegaDive threads to find your screenname (I had forgotten it) to send you a PM making sure that you were aware of this.

Unfortunately, :D, Ken IS coming to this MegaDive.

Yes, the cleanup dive is still happening, on Saturday morning. It would be good to see you there.

And last but definitely not least, congratulations on the new family member!

yes, congrats DAD!!!
All important info is in the first post of this thread.

BabyDuck:
hmm, maybe a tshirt, matt? 'i survived the bronco of doom!'? heh heh heh!

Thats an idea, proceeds would go to a program designed to drop the truck off the face of the planet.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Bug, need a new camera+housing? What is with you and cameras man?

This time it was my fault atleast. Flash bulkhead got knocked off and in came the water. I'm going to do it bigger and better this time :) dSLR + housing = ooohs and aaahs

JahJahwarrior:
Just for suprbugman....I was spraypainting some things with stencils and decided to see how the paint would adhere to high tack adhesive vinyl material--what bumperstickers are printed on. :) ( I work at a screen printing shop) Grabbed a scrap piece I have lying around (I can always find random uses for this stuff, for example, I have a buttload of clear adhesive that works great as guage protectors. ) and did this real fast. If you really wanted it, I could bring it to the megadive. Only thing is I want to know how long the paint stays on it. Maybe forever, maybe an hour :) the top is cut funky becuase the only cutter I've got at home wasn't big enough...

Whoa! Thats pretty awesome. The Bronco of Doom doesn't really need a label, as its title will hit give anyone who sees it nightmares, but the sticker is menacing looking regardless :D Nothing wrong with over-doing the horror!

Are we there yet .... ???
KP

JahJahwarrior:
...I have a buttload of clear adhesive
Does your mom know about that? Isn't there something you can take? Some good colon blow might help!

Sea Dragon:
Does your mom know about that? Isn't there something you can take? Some good colon blow might help!
:) Any of you ever buy those college decals? Not the static kinds, the one that are sticky. The stuff those are printed on work great as guage protectors. I have 10-15 6"x6" sheets of them. Only problem is cutting out perfect circles.

^there, I said it without using the word buttload!

And myself and a friend are there for sure. I'll try to look on the list later and see what I can bring foodwise.

scubafool:
Unfortunately, :D, Ken IS coming to this MegaDive.

Sacrilege! Of COURSE I'll be there. You think I'd let you poison everyone with your non-shrimp dishes? As the founder of the ORIGINAL Megadives, I will sacrifice myself for the safety of the group and properly dispose of any shrimp dishes you may cook.

Ken not coming to a Mega... I thought this was a NOT-so-Megadive!
Freak! Ya know what? I'm bringing and extra set of cable ties JUST4U!

Loading kit;
seran wrap, cable ties, gorilla glue, cuz, well, have you seen the fool? He's an APE!
:swordfight:

:pirate5:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom