october in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope to see you there Syd.

We're doing the 8am dives all week and may try to get in an evening or two.

The night dives are awesome if you can handle jumping into a dark ocean.

The night dives are awesome if you can handle jumping into a dark ocean.

Yes Gary they are. Raul (bottomtime) had a small 4' reef shark go right between his legs one night. When we all got our lights on the shark it blinded him and he knocked himself out for about 30 seconds on a coral head. what a laugh we all had that night.

Lou, looks like Lorie and I are planning for Oct or Nov and going with Justine and Scott from Canada. Not sure if you remember them. If it's November we'll have to catch you on the boat since you're at Barracuda.
Which trips will Nancy be on?

Lou, looks like Lorie and I are planning for Oct or Nov and going with Justine and Scott from Canada. Not sure if you remember them. If it's November we'll have to catch you on the boat since you're at Barracuda.
Which trips will Nancy be on?

Nancy will be with Oct 10-18 at the club
I'm at Barracuda Nov 6-12
I'm in town again Jan 15-20
Nancy & I at the club again Feb 11-19

It would be nice to see you guys again. Yes we do remember Justine and Scott. Also Fran and Len who we met last Feb will be there in Oct. They don't dive but keep Nancy company while I dive.

Lou

We're doing the 8am dives all week and may try to get in an evening or two.

Not sure which boat we're on yet. My wife is doing her AOW class while we're there. She's already a great diver, but she has to keep taking the classes until she can do her DM. I know we're going to be doing at least one night dive for that. I'm not a huge fan of them, but she wants to try it out to see if she likes it.

Just set up our week at Blue Angel Oct 9-16th! Can't wait to head back...

Not sure which boat we're on yet. My wife is doing her AOW class while we're there. She's already a great diver, but she has to keep taking the classes until she can do her DM. I know we're going to be doing at least one night dive for that. I'm not a huge fan of them, but she wants to try it out to see if she likes it.

From my desk, I like the idea of a night dive. I imagine i'll have a few other thoughts going through my head as i'm getting in the water...

JJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom