october in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a few pics. I am a novice so I am still learning but wanted to share. I didn't get to do as much diving as expected do to the winds. The good news is that we are already planning our next trip back. Absolutely gorgeous there!!!

Thanks for the pics! Sounds like you fell in love with Coz? (or were you already?)

And thanks to Turk9 for the trip reports -- I miss them! To everybody who is there now: tell us what's happening!!!

Dove with Aldora on October 10 (yesterday) did Santa Rosa and Paradise. SI at Money Bar. Water temp. 28 C. Perfect for a Shorty. Hopefully, Baracuda today, por favor! Risk of tropical storm Paula hitting tomorrow Oct. 12.:(

Dove with Aldora on October 11 (today) did Columbia Deep and Punta Tunich. Water temp. was 28C and 29 C. Sun was out and wind was calm. Current was strong at Punta Tunich today which made videography a challenge. Tropical Storm Paula is a possibility for tomorrow (October 12).

Dove with Aldora on October 10 (yesterday) did Santa Rosa and Paradise. SI at Money Bar. Water temp. 28 C. Perfect for a Shorty. Hopefully, Baracuda today, por favor! Risk of tropical storm Paula hitting tomorrow Oct. 12.:(

Thanks for the trip reports! I hope Paula doesn't do too much to affect your vacation. Keep the reports coming!

Hi Blue Steal. As I mentioned I only had lunch during my SI. They have a dedicated menu for SI divers and they conveniently don't have any prices listed on the menu, so you may need to ask. The food is good, service is efficient and portions were very large and perhaps too large for a SI.

Hurricane Paula warning is official. I had to cut my diving one day short at Adora. Adora has cancelled all diving for Wednesday (October 13) on both sides of the Island. You could be sure this will apply to all dive shops.

Sorry to hear this about the weather.
I was planning on taking my non diving wife snorkeling at the money bar one afternoon. checking to see if they had showers, changing area, that kind of stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom