october in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is our updated October 2010 Cozumel list :)

:wave::wave:

When we'll be there___Who is going___Where we're staying___What Dive OP

10/02 - 10/09 - Underachiever & wife, Villa Blanca, Scuba Mau
10/02 - 10/09 - Turk9 & Christopher, Suites Bahia, Aldora
10/03 - 10/10 - RDRINKS25, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau
10/04 - 10/09 - DELMIKE, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/09 - 10/13 - MN Lakeman & wife + 2, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/09 - 10/13 - joebubbles, Safari Inn, Aldora
10/09 - 10/16 - Aigtbootbp group of 12-15, Wyndham, Sand Dollar & Allison
10/09 - 10/16 - scubagrrl06 group of 12, Wyndham, Sand dollar
10/09 - 10/16 - booth22 & ? , Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/09 - 10/18 - Sue Sue & Michael, El Cid la Ceiba, Blue XT Sea Diving
10/09 - 10/18 - soso, (Sheila, Steve, & Jenn), El Cid, Blue XT Sea Diving
10/10 - 10/18 - loudives, Reef Club, Bottom Time Divers
10/11 - 10/18 - judydivescoz, ???, Albatros Charters
10/11 - 10/18 - njones259, Bahia Suites, Scuba Mau
10/11 - 10/18 - vvitola, Hotel Cozumel, "almost sure" Dive Paradise
10/13 - 10/18 - Prop Joe & Fred, Villa Aldora, Aldora
10/13 - 10/21 - montanagal & hubby, Hotel cozumel, Dive Paradise & Bottom Time Divers
10/15 - 10/22 - A2K & wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/16 - 10/21 - jayjoans + 2, El Cantil, Blue XT Sea
10/16 - 10/21 - 94GTStang & wife, Fiesta Americana, Bottom Time Divers
10/16 - 10/23 - bonnshack, El Coz, Ocean Tours
10/16 - 10/23 - Syd2315 & friend, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/16 - 10/23 - Stangman1 & wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/16 - 10/24 - johnsona1503 & wife, Allegro, Pro Dive
10/17 - 10/24 - chuck86, Hotel Cozumel, Blue XT~Sea Diving
10/18 - 10/23 - bflying, (Brad Rohland), Hotel Cozumel or Coral Princess (cancelled trip ?)
10/18 - 10/28 - chace nicol & non diving friend, Wyndham, Allison
10/20 - 11/03 - jlyle, Scuba Club Cozumel, SCC
10/21 - 10/26 - Mawg group of 10, Occidental Allegro, ???
10/22 - 10/31 - Frank Storms & wife group of 4, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/23 - 11/02 - Blue Steal & non diving wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/24 - 10/30 - emtee63 & wife, Scuba Club Cozumel, SCC
10/27 - 11/0? - john844 & wife + 4, Villa Blanca, Scuba Mau
10/28 - 11/01 - georoc01, Casa Del Mar, Del Mar Aquatics
10/30 - 11/05 - Mandyw, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
10/30 - 11/06 - Okc diver, Hotel Cozumel, ???

:fish::goingdown::goldfish:

PS: If you would like any changes, please let me know and I can make them. :admingreet:

"Until wheels up for COZ":clock:

If you want to spend a little more, HexArmor Sharpsmaster gloves are a great tool, too...

I thought gloves were not allowed in the park

Joe,
I am SO jealous. I've been eyeing that offer with lust in my heart. They frown on teachers playing hookey!
Grrrrr...
Carry them some 2 gallon ziplocs and have a big time!
Besos-
Sal

Come on... Play hookey, We can send the kids art projects to grade. :D:D:D I'll be doing the newish diver thing with Fred. Not dove with him before but he is really exited to go. Will make for really great photo ops. Should be a great little extended weekend. I'm thinking he'll be the next Cozumel addict.:wink:
Going to miss the "big boy/girl boat" with the usual suspects though.
Besos,
Joe

Come on... Play hookey, We can send the kids art projects to grade. :D:D:D I'll be doing the newish diver thing with Fred. Not dove with him before but he is really exited to go. Will make for really great photo ops. Should be a great little extended weekend. I'm thinking he'll be the next Cozumel addict.:wink:
Going to miss the "big boy/girl boat" with the usual suspects though.
Besos,
Joe

Y besos a ti, tambien!
You're killing me! Yes! I need to play hookey! No!
Don't read this school administrators...
Tim sent me a message with March dates..... Big boy boat then, no? :D
I'll be watching for the results of the photo ops.
Wish the room rent were going to be the same in March!!
Abrazos, compañero!

Hey guys,
Anyone going to be in Cozumel on October 2nd that would want to set-up a boat? I work for Carnival and generally dive through the ship op for most ports. But I usually try to set-up with an outside op for Cozumel. On my current ship, I only know of 2 other certified divers that are currently on my ship (my girlfriend and one of the musicians), and most ops want at least 4 people for a boat. A couple of week's ago, I set-up a dive, and I had 2 people bail on me (for good reason, injury and sickness), and I ended up diving on my own. I am not picky about ops, but I prefer smaller ops. So, if there is anyone who wants to join a few crew members on a dive on Saturday the 2nd, let me know. If you have an op you prefer, I am willing to go with them. Our ship docks at noon (Cozumel time), and we are able to get to the marina by 1:00pm.

-rivers

I am also there 10/16 (although i believe i am port manning and can't get off the ship) and 10/30

Awesome Blue Steal, your almost at your 4 week countdown !! Thanks for hosting the October list ! Sue

Thanks Sue Sue. To bad we will not meet up and dive together, but another time.
I try not to think about the the time left to go. I think I have everything needed, (have been preparing since last October and refining that list).
So in the mean time I just spend my days riding with the bike club or doing a bit of surfing, and of course scuba diving over at our local island, Catalina. It will be nice to get to warm water, it has been "cool" here in the water this year.
I am thinking of changing each persons color as they depart for COZ, but not sure yet what color to use.

Same here Blue Steal - Maybe some other time we will meet up. We usually get to Coz a couple to three times each year and perhaps one of these trips our paths will cross. In the meantime sounds like you are busy enough to take the edge off of not diving warm blue water. For us here in the Austin area our option is for instance Lake Travis with like ...yucky vis, catfish and various odd objects that have accidentally or purposely made their way into the water or head to Coz for a quick trip. That Jeopardy question for me is answered , "What is Cozumel ?"

Changing the color on the list is a fun idea. Diver Kat had a cute idea by making the folks who are presently in Coz GREEN as in we are all green with envy and then Blue upon returning as we are blue because we had to come home..

So, my countdown is 3 weeks and Michael are really looking forward to it. My plan is to pull our stuff out tomorrow and make sure everything is in order. Once that job is done then we can start the official packing. That is fun, however unpacking is what I don't like and it makes me blue. The only way to fix that problem is plan the next trip !!!

Thanks again for keeping up with the list. Sue

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom