OCTOBER 2007 Scubaboard Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So people....what about the night of October 13th? Does anyone have that covered? The October Cozumel Scubaboard Divers ALMOST have a 100 % turn out. Just a couple of weeks to go !!!! It is definetly time to get ready. Sue Sue aka BABY

I'll be at the Alegro from Oct 1st thru the 6th. I'm looking to connect with some great people to dive with.

my husband and I are staying at the coral princess, oct 6th- 13th, for a dive vacation, only dove one time before in cozumel,few years ago. One time meaning one dive... so don't know what dive op to go with, of corse we want the best for the best price, ha ha. Never been to this hotel how is it? We are actually flying into cancun and looking for transportation to cozumel. Hope I didn't make a mistake doing that.?
Lynne

no Lynne,
don't think its a problem, i did that once a long time ago. if i remember we took a bus to Playa Del Carmen , then the ferry over to Coz, no real big deal just a little time.

diver88 (Terry)

OCTOBER ! :yelclap: So if there are any October Scubaboard Cozumel divers out there, who have yet to join our list, Now is the time !! Once October 1 arrives...we are on our way and ....:eek:uttahere . HAVE A GREAT TIME October Divers ! :wave-smil Sue sue AKA BABY

Steve & Sheila in Coz 10/6-13. El Cantil diving w/ Blue XTSea. Almost there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom