OCT - NOV 2020 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a new member, (but not a new diver). My husband and I are heading to Coz from October 17-24th. We are staying at El Cid. We are not sure if we are diving with their onsite dive shop or with Scuba Luis. (We should be able to confirm within the next few days.) We were in Coz in July of this year with our teenagers, and managed to get in a few days of good diving with our daughter. Hopefully, we will be able to meet some of our fellow divers! Cheers, Paula and Dan G.

I booked a trip today. I arrive Coz late on Oct. 25 and will be returning to Canada Nov. 22. Staying at my own home. Don't know how much diving I will do but it will be with Living Underwater. Mostly I need to pay some bills there to keep the lights on and the water running.

November 7th to the 14th. Solo Trip. Condo in town. I'm going to support Jorge at Punta Sur Divers, though I feel bad about not supporting 3P at the same time.

Anybody interested in afternoon dives sometime between 11/3 and 11/7?

Want to try and book something instead of winging it with Blue Angel or another operator who may not go out without the minimum number of divers.

Takimbe (Kim) and my wife.................11/16 - 11/22...........Stingray Villa.........TBD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom