OCT - NOV 2020 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name.............................. Date................... Staying At................ Dive Op
mediumone & fam...........10/6 - 10/18........ Airbnb........................ Blue Magic
CaptainSparrow..............10/10 - 10/18 ...... ? ................................ 3P
DoubleAA.......................10/11 - 10/19....... Coz Palace................. ?
Hethen57 & wife.............10/17-10/24........ Hotel Cozumel............Tres Pelicanos
candacebot.....................10/17-10/31........ Blue Angel................. Blue Angel
sefuchs & wife ................10/24 - 11/7........ El Cid ........................ ScubaLife
scubajeg & wife ............. 10/24 - 11/7 ....... Sunscape .................. Dive House
gopbroek........................ 10/25 - 11/2......... ?................................ Tres Pelicanos
judydivescoz & husband.10//31 - 11/7 ...... Coz Apartment ........... Liquid Blue
AdivingBel.......................10/31 - 11/7 ....... Villa Escondida.......... Tres Pelicanos
jlyle et al. ....................... 10/31 - 11/21...... Scuba Club Coz......... Scuba Club Coz
DiverN2H2O....................11/1 - 4/1............ Prime Village.............. Varies
bradmond....................... 11/7 - 1/21.......... Villa las Anclas ......... Tres Pelicanos
ljwillia ..............................11/21 - 11/28 ..... Residencias Reef....... ?
living4experiences-solo...11/8 - 11/15.........Sunscape................... Dive House
gopbroek......................... 11/8 - 11/17 ........?.................................Tres Pelicanos

This is great.

As long as I can arrange a Covid test before we head home, my partner is coming with me 10/23 - 11/1 and we are staying at the Scuba Club

Name.............................. Date................... Staying At................ Dive Op
mediumone & fam...........10/6 - 10/18........ Airbnb........................ Blue Magic
Curious_G and buddy.....10/9 - 10/16.........Aldora Villa..................Aldora
CaptainSparrow..............10/10 - 10/18 ...... ? ................................ 3P
DoubleAA.......................10/11 - 10/19....... Coz Palace................. ?
Hethen57 & wife.............10/17-10/24........ Hotel Cozumel............Tres Pelicanos
candacebot.....................10/17-10/31........ Blue Angel................. Blue Angel
sefuchs & wife ................10/24 - 11/7........ El Cid ........................ ScubaLife
scubajeg & wife ............. 10/24 - 11/7 ....... Sunscape .................. Dive House
gopbroek........................ 10/25 - 11/2......... ?................................ Tres Pelicanos
judydivescoz & husband.10//31 - 11/7 ...... Coz Apartment ........... Liquid Blue
AdivingBel.......................10/31 - 11/7 ....... Villa Escondida.......... Tres Pelicanos
jlyle et al. ....................... 10/31 - 11/21...... Scuba Club Coz......... Scuba Club Coz
DiverN2H2O....................11/1 - 4/1............ Prime Village.............. Varies
bradmond....................... 11/7 - 1/21.......... Villa las Anclas ......... Tres Pelicanos
ljwillia ..............................11/21 - 11/28 ..... Residencias Reef....... ?
living4experiences-solo...11/8 - 11/15.........Sunscape................... Dive House
gopbroek......................... 11/8 - 11/17 ........?.................................Tres Pelicanos

Too good of a deal to pass up with Aldora. Paid the same for HP120’s as most do for AL80’s. Flights were dirt cheap as well. Look for me in Coz - I’ll be the one with the mask on. :D

This is great.

As long as I can arrange a Covid test before we head home, my partner is coming with me 10/23 - 11/1 and we are staying at the Scuba Club
This poses an interesting question concerning the availability of covid testing on the island. Last month I had heard, in passing, that the testing via the government run hospital had such a long time lag as to be useless but private clinics could do a test in 3-4 days for several hundred dollars. Not sure how accurate this info is/ was. It would be nice if some of the folks who are associated with the medical field on the island would chime in.
PS
Never mind did not see the dedicated thread on this issue

Jayfarmlaw and wife, 10-27 to 11-4, Casa Mexican, Aldora

There will be a Bohemia Obscura shortage when I leave so drink up while you can!!

Safe travels to all.

Jay

No longer staying at the Scuba Club. Don't have a place yet.

Reposted:

cobra269 -solo-------10/23 - 10/31............Secrets.........................DWM

Back
Top Bottom