Oct. 21-22 Dive Trip - slots open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good lord . . i almost choked on my dinner . . .
104.gif

now before the topic goes further away, lol. . . . i am savin up for either a new camera with a uw housing or a plane ticket somewhere within SEA next year . . . im still torn between the two. . . . :D

There goes all the fun of guessing :p

So you won't be doing anymore diving til then, Ish? Aww :( Hold someone up.

yeah. . ive had far too many holidays this year, funny is, my first post here in SB is in the underwater photography section looking for a cheap camera and housing to buy, until now i havent bought one haha . . . im pretty sure more dive trips and DORs are already lined up for 2007!

ishbaby:
yeah. . ive had far too many holidays this year, funny is, my first post here in SB is in the underwater photography section looking for a cheap camera and housing to buy, until now i havent bought one haha . . . im pretty sure more dive trips and DORs are already lined up for 2007!
psst...go to ellen's shop...mura lang.

ishbaby:
104.gif

now before the topic goes further away, lol. . . . i am savin up for either a new camera with a uw housing or a plane ticket somewhere within SEA next year . . . im still torn between the two. . . . :D
aaaawww... and i wanted to put up my first poll.

what could ish be saving up for:

a) a wedding gown
b) trip to yap
c) both

hee hee...

ishbaby:
104.gif

funny... i thought you already HAD a camera with housing?

Jag

ah ha, that must be quite a nice planned purchase, eh, ish.

just curious, how much should one save to be able to buy a good, value-for-money u/w camera btw?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom