Oceanic Zeta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Does it perform as well as it looks, thinking of buying one and using Delta3 as my octo,, anybody try one of these out yet ..

Remember, all generalizations are false

Scubaddawg

Here is a link from DiverNet http://www.divernet.com/equipment/1001divertests.htm#zeta

they didn't care for the reg. due to freeflow and too much air upon inhalation. DiverNet actually liked the Delta models more....and they are much cheaper.
Oceanic makes regs that perform equal to a lot more expensive makes. I pondered an Oceanic-but got an Apeks only since DiveInn in Spain doesn't carry Oceanic.

Great reg, the shop that I help at carried them. They are discontinued.... if you buy one online I strongly suggest you buy at an authorized dealer, only for the following reason. You can take it to any local authorized dealer for service w/o having to pay an arm and a leg for repair, also you won't have to send it to the dealer you bought it at and wait weeks to months for it to be done. Be prepared to spend more than the $150 - $200 you're seeing online, you'll pay $450 - $500 but it'll be worth it in the long run. Oceanic is releasing a new even smaller reg, was the ZX but name trademark issues delayed the release. They are supposed to pic a name from SB posts sometime today.

Hope this helps.
Jt

Back
Top Bottom