Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bought a Pro 3 today. The manual is of little help and the online class doesn't seem to exist yet, so i spent 3 hrs just diddling with it and have it 95% learned.
No, it wasn't easy either. There are lots of abbreviations that I couldn't figure out their meaning, making it tough.
I am not afraid of the QD, that is until something goes wrong ( I hope not). I do like that feature. I will eventually purchase the expen$ive USB cable, but no rush.

Thanks for the info. Will use the beast on Friday of this week.

-m
I love my PP2. I've just learned to keep it simple. Depth, Time left at depth, and Air pressure (Even when using nitrox).
I used to download all of my dives to the computer but I've stopped doing that. I just do a quick log in the book. The only downside to that is the log doesn't show remaining air pressure at the end of the dive. Does the PP3?
Oh also, I've had this thing for 3 years with around 80+ dives and have not had to change the battery. Still shows full charge.

the PP3 logs 50 dives. I now dive Nitrox, BTW. Will use it first time in a few days. We'll see if it shows remaining gas.

-m
Cool. Please let me know. It's the one thing that PP2 is missing IMO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom