Oceanic OCS thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

borneanheadhunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First of all, thanks for reading this thread. I have been diving for quite some time now and has been replying on gauges for my depth, air, etc. Recently i just purchased the OCS as a backup and this is my first dc purchase. I like the OCS for its feature set (looks cool to) and the price is right. Further more i'm still old school in diving so i didnt see the requirements of wireless hose integration.

So i did my homework to refer online and look for reviews on this unit. most of the pages i viewed gave it an average of 80% or above scores but the sheer lack of field reviews on the unit is excruciating for me. So i've decided to turn to the board on your thoughts, experiences, pointers, and pro/con moments with this unit.

Feel free to provide your thoughts on this unit. It will help me utilized and be cautious where required when using this DC.

Thanks again.

I own several computers and I specifically own two OCS Oceanic Computers. As of date, they are the best computers I have used. As the name says " OCEAN COMPLETE SYSTEM ... The computer is a 3 gas computer and it has a ton of features that most high end computers do not offer. I have had no problems with it and happy with the purchase. By the way 2011 I believe it was rated as one of the best computers that year by scuba lab.... If you have any other questions just pm me... dive safely

Back
Top Bottom