Oceanfest Pre dive LBTS, April 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anybody up for a dive before heading to Oceanfest? 7:00 show, 7:30 go. LBTS, Hibiscus Street.

I answered you in the other thread, but Dennis, MaryAnn & I will be there at 8. You're welcome to join us if you can force yourself to sleep in an hour.

Gonna try! Gotta cold in my nose but maybe better by tomorrow

Walter:
You're welcome to join us if you can force yourself to sleep in an hour.

LOL. She'll be joining you for her second dive. :D

Marc

Well, we did make a dive this morning. Joe decided to not try and left before Bill, Walter, and MaryAnn got there. The seas were rough and settled down a bit just before we went out. I would say the waves breaking were from 2 to 4 ft with some that were as high as 6 ft. It was interesting getting in and out.

I was playing with a new to me back inflate BC. I was having trouble getting the air dump to work right and it is way more bouyant than my old jacket BC. I was underweighted and Jenny and Bill had enough spare weight that they saved my dive. Thanks guys again. We had a nice dive even though the viz was maybe 10 ft max. We had a couple of Grey Triggerfish follow us for most of the dive. At one point one of them tride to take a bit out of Jenny's mask. In all an enjoyable dive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom