Oceanfest Party- A Thank you to Marvel and the Conch divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to thank Marvel for being a wonderful host for the Oceanfest friday night party. I met a bunch of great people such as diver doh, Scuba Jenny, bigSage, baitedstorm, stu in fl and Wayne just to mention a few, and there are many others that I can't remember at the moment.

As far as the party went I would say it was a great turnout. I would estimate at least 40 people at the party, and the booze was flowing. I couldn't have asked for a better location, and I can't wait to make it back next year.

I had a great time meeting the conch divers, and I'm hoping to make a move to the FL area soon so I can become a Conch Diver. :)

thanks again to all of the Florida Conch Divers for a great weekend.

DiverG

Thanks Marvel! You are the proverbial hostesss-with-the-mostest!
Great food! Yummy Kabobs!
Great conversations - Eric we need to finish the one we were starting there.....
Sorry I didn't bring my gear! but the company more than made up for it!
Nice meeting all of you and I hope we get to dive together soon.

WHERE is Walter's Underwater report!?! He seems to be the only one of us with the real courage and I'll dive it anyway atitude. I am very curious as to what I missed out on.

I too am thinking that there needs to be more shore diving trips in south florida this summer!

If only I could get a cool bacholer(ette) pad like marvel! Set up my brinkman and put in a wash tank.. hmmm perhaps I could charge a wash tank fee... sell BBQ... put a coin Op door on the toilet... then I could maybe afford a beach pad...

Thank you Marvel for setting up this meet (meat) and greet!

Until next time

PS- what are we doing the 30th of April...???

We would like to thanks marvel for hosting a wonderful party.
My wife and I had a great time meeting all of you.

Orlando Eric:
WHERE is Walter's Underwater report!?! He seems to be the only one of us with the real courage and I'll dive it anyway atitude. I am very curious as to what I missed out on.

I too am thinking that there needs to be more shore diving trips in south florida this summer!

If only I could get a cool bacholer(ette) pad like marvel! Set up my brinkman and put in a wash tank.. hmmm perhaps I could charge a wash tank fee... sell BBQ... put a coin Op door on the toilet... then I could maybe afford a beach pad...

Thank you Marvel for setting up this meet (meat) and greet!

Until next time

PS- what are we doing the 30th of April...???
Ya, see, that's why Marvel is the best! She has never asked for $$ or charged anything...:wink:

April 30 might not be a good dive day..
http://www.airseashow.com/
Too many drunk boaters.

Walter told me what he saw, but I will not spoil his fun of telling everybody else. :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Ya, see, that's why Marvel is the best! She has never asked for $$ or charged anything...:wink:

April 30 might not be a good dive day..
http://www.airseashow.com/
Too many drunk boaters.

Walter told me what he saw, but I will not spoil his fun of telling everybody else. :D

Wasn't a problem last year. I've got friends coming down from SC to dive so maybe we should do something that day....

I just want to say that I really enjoyed having all of you over on Friday- I certainly got some great leftovers out of the deal! :wink: Krista, I've got your Jimmy Buffett safe & sound. Ya'll come back soon to dive, ya' here?

Thanks for a great party Marvel. Are your neighbors still talking to you?:D

Marvel:
I just want to say that I really enjoyed having all of you over on Friday- I certainly got some great leftovers out of the deal! :wink: Krista, I've got your Jimmy Buffett safe & sound. Ya'll come back soon to dive, ya' here?

Firstly, my thanks again for the incredible hosting, Marvel, and more apologies to your neighbors. :11:

Those leftovers are always tempting, eh? Yum! No cooking for the bachelorettes for a few weeks after a Conch party!!!!!!

Thanks for holding JB for me; I'll trade you one CD for Alli's copy of Jenna Jameson's latest book.......though Vickie might 'rassle ya for it....... :D :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom