Oceanfest gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amelo1999

Reaction score
So is anybody interested in meeting up for Oceanfest? I'll be going both Saturday and Sunday. If you'd be interested in hanging out with the local drunk let me know :wink:

This coming weekend

NetDoc:
When is this year? I know it must be close.

Scbababe and I are planning on doing the REEF fish ID seminar at 11a, and I was hoping to do the "A look at Decompression Illness" seminar at 1p. I believe an undetermined number are looking to shore dive on Sunday, weather permitting.

I'd love to join up with anyone going Sunday-whether diving or checking out the sights. I'm flying back into town Saturday and *must* attend a friend's birthday party that night.
Please keep me updated what the plans are via PM or whatever....after this week of training (I'm already bored to tears) I need to see the water again!

Wow since I never did get to meet you, I'd love to meet up with ya.

Damn I will be there somehow, but I will not be there in person, I will have to send my evil twin brother and have hime dive for me. I have an unexpected guest arriving Thurs night from out of town....

Someone let me know how well I was diving and if I won the anything good from the treasurehunt since my evil twin will not tell me anything....

Lets try to set something up. I know the seas are gonna be a bit tricky..but, would love to meet up with everybody someplace. Somebody pick a time and place.

Hey all.. I saw the link to www.conchdivers.com and tried to access it, but I get a "forbidden" message. Is there a trick to it? We will be arriving on Fri afternoon and staying until Sunday for the show and weather permitting some beach diving. We would love to meet up with everyone.

Yes, the site is down and we are trying to resolve the issue. Look forward to meeting you, and hopefully will be able to do a beach dive or two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom