Ocean Watch Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I get to ply you guys with watermelon again on Saturday!!!

Sign,
The Red-headed Stepchild.... :wink:

Ok, well depending on what happens with my sinuses this week (they have just started to get irritated like a cold coming after my recent plane ride) i might take up Krista or Jenny's offer of a couch/spare room, will decide what i am able to do on friday sometime. Should i be in diving shape i will be there with bells on - but just in case i am not, dont depend on me getting there and bringing stuff for your use. I was thinking my cash could be used towards purchasing whatever is running out from the local store or whatever to make up for not signing up sooner :wink:

Hey - is anyone interested in a sharing a room? My buddy, novafury, is going to come across and help us out. He's looking for a roomie to help cut expenses for lodging... any takers?

If your interested PM me or call him directly at 239.292.3611

He has cash and and alcohol. :D

I am still a possible, my sinuses arent clean quite yet, but have felt better today - so here is hoping - will know by tomorrow.

Hey!!! Wait for me! I'm always working whenever there's some kind of extra fun SB gig happening, but I don't have to work Friday night. Is there really going to be a dive that night?

CBulla:
We'll be meeting at the Villamar Hotel on Friday night. Villamar is north of the Pompano Beach Pier about 1/2 mile. Its beach side so there is lots of room to have people hang out and milling around, diving, etc., and I think a good spot to BBQ. Second night undecided yet.

Although this cold thing feels like it is shifting a little, i would guess that it wont be fully clear til early next week - i dont like to push my sinuses et al on these types of things. So maybe next time. I am yet again jonesing to get wet, it has been 3 weeks since my last dive - gonna try to get out with Andy in St Augustine then and maybe get out in the springs too with luck and make up for the lack of water for these last few weeks.

I have a couple of questions.

1. Are we finally getting together tonight or not?

2. Can someone please give me directions to where we will be meeting tomorrow.

3. How is the weather looking for tomorrow morning?

Tonight is a get toghther meet/greet social. Personally, I'd like to sneak in a dive!

I believe the game plan is to meet up where WildBill, novafury, and I are staying - the VillaMar hotel about 1/2 mile north of the pier. (www.villamar.com). The website has a map of where they are located.

http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/USFL0412?dayNum=1

Scattered AM rain followed by HOT and Partly Cloudy. :D

Not quite Ft Myers Beach, but.. getting there :wink:

If anyone wants to know where we are, whats going on, if the ocean is wet.. etc, I can be reached on my cellphone: 239-878-2328

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom