Ocean Watch Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ya'll... novafury is a buddy of mine from here in Ft Myers that I've known since middle school. He just got certified, but is competent for the # of dives in his log book :)

Hope you can make it buddy!

Cool!

We'll bring the charcoal and cups..

CBulla:
I will have SB shirts and shears for sale - please indicate white or grey and shirt size so I can make sure we have the right size for you.

Bulla, Rick and I already have Scubaboard T-Shirts, would you be able to bring Fl Conch Divers- T's in time for Sat.?
If so..XL and S.

I'll be there and possibly with my sister. Still unsure about that one. I'll be there friday night if anything is going on too. Oh and I'll need some shears. If you can get conch diver shirts i may be in on that as well.

Is there something friday night as well? (if so I can make that)
I´m not sure about saturday yet but I will try to make it...
Could you indicate a time-frame for friday?
Oh...and its "just" me...
Conch diver t-shirt? Sounds like a great souvenir, could I get one in M?

I'll be there! (Hmmmmm, looking through the temporary bachelor pantry) I'll bring chips and soft drinks. How are we set up for dogs and buns? I'll bring some if we need more...

Colin,

If you're bringing Conch Diver shirts, count me in for an XL. Let me know how much I owe you...

(I'll have my trusty SB shirt on for Saturday!)

My daughter Melissa will be joining us for the dives. The missus and my younger daughter may be coming to do beach clean up duty and catch a few rays.

How about I bring some foamy brown stuff and some lemony flavored stuff - will that work?

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom