Ocean Edge (was Tekna) Computek Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought a used ocean edge computek, if you still have the manual could you please send me a copy (or link) at:

paaxkuxtal@hotmail.com

I would be very grateful

if anyone have a copy please send me a copy. I really need the manual of this computer.

thanks for all.

i need a manual as well. but i did figure out mine uses a cr123 battery

Hi, I have a tekna computek computer and I would be greatful to get a copy of the manual. Thanks

Hi, I would be VERY grateful if someone can send this manual---My 11 year old son is newly certified and this would be an excellent starting computer to learn on -TANKS! BC'n ya!!!- please send manual to: danzima@hotmail.com

I have a Tekna Computek dive computer and could use a copy of the manual. If anyone in this forum has one available please email the manual to oliver282@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Hi there:

I would love to receive a PDF copy of the Tekna Computek User Manual if anybody around still has one at hand.

Thanks in advance.

On a slightly different note, does anyone have a dead computek? I'm looking for a replacement red, screw in battery cover.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom