Ocean Edge (was Tekna) Computek Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just acquired a Ocean Edge Computek dive computer and would love to have the manual if you could scan it into a pdf for me.

Hi,
I know it's been a long time since your post, but I just acquired a computek with a reg set and would like to see if the computer works. If you can, could you please send me a copy of the manual? Thank you. scoop2005@arvig.net

Yes please i need it...TKS...Jos

I have the Manual for the Ocean Edge (Tekna) Computek graphical dive computer and pressure gauge. If anyone needs it, I could scan a pdf.
If You still have the pdf file for tekna computek , i would like a copy of it if available many thanks
email address is timbolen@insightbb.com

Send me your email and I will send a link to download the file. It is 17mb, so it can't go as an attachment.

Send me you email and I will send a download link. It is 17mb in size, so it can't go as an attachment

Back
Top Bottom