Ocean Edge (was Tekna) Computek Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbarkley

New
Reaction score
I have the Manual for the Ocean Edge (Tekna) Computek graphical dive computer and pressure gauge. If anyone needs it, I could scan a pdf.

I just bought a cressi reg set up that had a computek dive computer. Hopefully I have the same computek for the manual that you have. I would appreciate the PDF file.

Thank You,

J. Rich :wink:

YES!

If you can scan and email me this manual I would be very gratefull,

I need it bad thanks

JJE

I have the Manual for the Ocean Edge (Tekna) Computek graphical dive computer and pressure gauge. If anyone needs it, I could scan a pdf.
I have a October 6, 1986 tekna dive computer about 1 1/4 inches in diameter with a small battery inside which I suspect is probably dead. Does you manual show How to remove the old battery. I managed to remove the dive besel but don't want to break the rest. I will send pictures is I can figure out how on this site

Rick

I have a October 6, 1986 tekna dive computer about 1 1/4 inches in diameter with a small battery inside which I suspect is probably dead. Does you manual show How to remove the old battery. I managed to remove the dive besel but don't want to break the rest. I will send pictures is I can figure out how on this site

Rick

Is that not perhaps the old "Tekna Bottom Timer"?? I suspect it is, I cant recall Tekna having a full dive computer at that early time.

Unfortunately,the bottom timer had a sealed case, the battery was not user changeable, Tekna actually destroyed the case when they did a factory battery change.
I have heard of some folk, who, over the years devised cunning ways of changing the battery, but,sadly, I think you may be outta luck here.!

Its a pity though, they were great little units, quite "popular" in their day.

Could you please send me the PDF? I found one and want to see how it works.

Thanks,
Ray

Hi buddy,

my name is ryan i'm a diver from ny i just found an old ocean edge tekna i could definately use the instruction manual....please give me a shout back?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom