Oasis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a 'fishing' lake.

Mountain Creek Lake as I refered earlier is a 20ffw deep lake full of toxins.

I don't see anything about not being able to eat the fish there.

There used to be a page out there with the water toxin report on all water bodies in the area, I found it once on google, need to find that again.

I don't see anything about not being able to eat the fish there.

There used to be a page out there with the water toxin report on all water bodies in the area, I found it once on google, need to find that again.

I am refering to Mountain Creek Lake, not Marine Creek Lake......... plenty of warning signs at Mountain Creek Lake in Grand Prairie!

Just never herad any succ. stories about Marine Creek Lake......might want to have a line cutter in each hand--LOL.

:)

This is were we get into trouble.

There has to be a series of lakes for all the highway work that has gone on in the DFW area. When they build highways they dig out quarries for the stone.
We need to start looking for quarries!

Now a nice spring lake would be nice but with my luck this year that is not happening for me.

Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom